What race do you like the most?

women what race do you like the most what do you like about them what race are you

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have a specific preference in regards to race. I am open to date whoever clicks with my personality and my interests.

• I love caucasian and filipino guys. I'm mexican American

• It seems like a lot of women of all races like white men is their a certain reason why? Im obsessed with latina women the accent skin color everything about them by the way im white

• Ohh ok thanks

• Yea no worries

• Arabic guys, dark hair against olive tanned akin is gorgeous

• Asian, then Caucasian, simply because I'm Asian and I grew up around caucasians.

• Hispanic/Latino first then Caucasian.

• Yea I'm deeply in love with latina women so I understand lol I'm white by the way but Is it true that Hispanics are uncircumsized I'm curious

• Yea I heard that somewhere I was circumsized at 13 so i found out about that while doing some research just was curious to know if it was true

• I don't know about that now.

What Guys Said 12

• black guy who prefers Asian girls, but i like all colors of women

but maybe I've been watching to much anime/manga lol

• I'm white and I like Asian girls as much as the next guy and man your comment just made me realize i need to watch anime I haven't watched any since last year anime is the shit

• lmao man oh man just when I've thought I've seen it all, they bring out some new stuff

I've probably seen everything worth seeing that is out lol classics-new

• Yea I use to watch full metal alchemist but stopped because i was busy then forgot what episode I was on I'm gonna have to find out because that shit was so entertaining

• No racial preference :/. I date black girls most often because other than ethnicity we tend to have more in common just in general

• I feel you about having more in common because I'm more into black culture and not just musically what color are you?

• I'm black :D

• Thanks

• Maybe I'm just a homer, but I totally prefer the Boston Marathon over all others.

• Foot race.
    Them Kenyans run so faaaast!

• I'm a guy, but still like to give my opinion. I'm white so it's just natural that I like white women more. They seem more attractive to me and I like the smell of their skin better.

• Smell lol yea I like white women of course blue eyes and blonde hair or brunettes but I'm mainly into Latina girls more then anything call me shallow but I make it my life goal to marry a Latina I would love to have mixed kids and I just love their accents

• Wish you good luck with it bro!

• Thanks

• Black women

• When I'm working, Caucasians! They always think they're getting a steal, and rarely ever ask for a discount.
    I don't really have a preference in women right now though. There are too many beautiful women from all races.

• Any F1 or motogp race.

• It's all pink on the inside

• Hispanic girls and white girls. The thing is though that I don't know a lot of girls who like Indian guys. Probably because of the stereotypes.

• What stereotypes lol I don't know of them and I feel you about Latina women man 8/10 just normal looking Latinas look sooo hot to me the accent and their skin color and their very loving

• Well mostly on here Indian men are creepy and weird. That's what I meant by stereotypes

• Ohh I guess the stereotypes in my head are the funny corner store indians lol but thats it and that ain't nothing to be ashamed of they making money

• I like girls with pale skin and red hair. I like my color too; chocolate pudding.

• Emma stones your fantasy I see lol

• Not her actually. My university is just full of them.

• Ohh lol yea I gotta say im least attracted to redheads everyones different though lol

• 100m its just like, how do you move so fast? This makes no sense!