What race do you like the most?

women what race do you like the most what do you like about them what race are you

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have a specific preference in regards to race. I am open to date whoever clicks with my personality and my interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love caucasian and filipino guys. I'm mexican American

0|0
    0|0
    • It seems like a lot of women of all races like white men is their a certain reason why? Im obsessed with latina women the accent skin color everything about them by the way im white

• Show All
    • Ohh ok thanks

• Yea no worries

• Arabic guys, dark hair against olive tanned akin is gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian, then Caucasian, simply because I'm Asian and I grew up around caucasians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic/Latino first then Caucasian.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I'm deeply in love with latina women so I understand lol I'm white by the way but Is it true that Hispanics are uncircumsized I'm curious

• Show All
    • Yea I heard that somewhere I was circumsized at 13 so i found out about that while doing some research just was curious to know if it was true

• I don't know about that now.

What Guys Said 12

• black guy who prefers Asian girls, but i like all colors of women

but maybe I've been watching to much anime/manga lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm white and I like Asian girls as much as the next guy and man your comment just made me realize i need to watch anime I haven't watched any since last year anime is the shit

• lmao man oh man just when I've thought I've seen it all, they bring out some new stuff

I've probably seen everything worth seeing that is out lol classics-new

• Yea I use to watch full metal alchemist but stopped because i was busy then forgot what episode I was on I'm gonna have to find out because that shit was so entertaining

• No racial preference :/. I date black girls most often because other than ethnicity we tend to have more in common just in general

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel you about having more in common because I'm more into black culture and not just musically what color are you?

• I'm black :D

• Thanks

• Maybe I'm just a homer, but I totally prefer the Boston Marathon over all others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Foot race.
    Them Kenyans run so faaaast!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a guy, but still like to give my opinion. I'm white so it's just natural that I like white women more. They seem more attractive to me and I like the smell of their skin better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Smell lol yea I like white women of course blue eyes and blonde hair or brunettes but I'm mainly into Latina girls more then anything call me shallow but I make it my life goal to marry a Latina I would love to have mixed kids and I just love their accents

• Wish you good luck with it bro!

• Thanks

• Black women

0|1
    0|0
  • When I'm working, Caucasians! They always think they're getting a steal, and rarely ever ask for a discount.
    I don't really have a preference in women right now though. There are too many beautiful women from all races.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any F1 or motogp race.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all pink on the inside

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic girls and white girls. The thing is though that I don't know a lot of girls who like Indian guys. Probably because of the stereotypes.

0|0
    0|0
    • What stereotypes lol I don't know of them and I feel you about Latina women man 8/10 just normal looking Latinas look sooo hot to me the accent and their skin color and their very loving

• Well mostly on here Indian men are creepy and weird. That's what I meant by stereotypes

• Ohh I guess the stereotypes in my head are the funny corner store indians lol but thats it and that ain't nothing to be ashamed of they making money

• I like girls with pale skin and red hair. I like my color too; chocolate pudding.

0|0
    0|0
    • Emma stones your fantasy I see lol

• Not her actually. My university is just full of them.

• Ohh lol yea I gotta say im least attracted to redheads everyones different though lol

• 100m its just like, how do you move so fast? This makes no sense!

0|0
    0|0