Should I buy the guy I've been seeing b for 2 months a birthday present?

I've been dating someone for 2 months now. Not sure if we are bf/gf or not but it's his birthday at the end of the month and we have big plans to go see a concert. He is paying for the concert because he invited me and insisted on doing so. Should I get him a gift for his actual birthday? I'm a chef and he loves it when I cook for him so maybe a cake or dinner? I don't know what to do this early on in the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I would cook him a nice dinner and bake him a cake, I bet he would love that.

What Guys Said 4

• Whatever. Give what you will be happy to give him without any expectations in return.

• No. you have not known him long enough. if he has a problem with this break up with him. dont expect him to get you a birthday present either though.

• yes but nothing too expensive and nothing too personal I think the ideal gift with you Maybe a sporting event or something...

• I Would go with wishfire's idea, best way to a man's heart really is our stomach. I would kill for a chef gf

What Girls Said 0