Girls, do you prefer a slim or buffed man?

i want to know i am actually skim but considering gainging 20 pounds by lifting i already gained about 15

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Mm I'm digging slim guys at the moment

0|0
    0|0
    • so you think i sould stick with being slim? i am really tall and being skim makes look a bit scrawny despite the fact that my bmi is in the normal range

• Show All
    • i guess you're right but at the moment i would like to gain 20 pounds and hit the ideal bmi not for the females but for me :)

• Sounds like a good plan 👍😁

What Girls Said 9

• I could go for either. I like buff guys, but I don't like it to be overwhelming. I just like the arms to have a little bulk and to be able to see a little definition in the stomach. But let's face it, muscles are sexy, not matter what kind (:

0|0
    0|0
    • lol you're right but it's something i can work on it varies i will put on more muscle

• either or i really like slim but dated a few buff so either or really

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer buff but not ripped, or huge either. I don't mind slim guys either :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Buff 💪 mmm haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer slim but that's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • Buff... mmmmm👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl in what she likes. I like buff but I'm a southern country girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer buff guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slim

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A healthy-slim is what my schedule allows for, so thats all anyone is getting from me right now. The most muscular men I know aren't in the work force.

0|0
    0|0