Do men kiss just ANY woman on a first date? Or does she have to have something special about her?

What makes you want to kiss a woman on the first date? And what makes you not want too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Horny and can't control themselves

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, has to be special, must be a connection or spark. I won't if I know there is no future in it working out.

• A guy can kiss a girl if he is horny and if she hints towards it, others you have to be special there is got to be a click or so, other kiss to see if there might be something there not to be confused with horny guy kiss. For me on the other hand a girl has to extra special or kiss me first because it takes me about the third or fourth date to make a move like that.

• ill kiss a woman without even knowing her name. kisses are meaningless. sex is special though.

• She should be interesting enough to merit a kiss. I might as well kiss an apple tree.

• Special, .

What Girls Said 1

• He's on a date with her. I'm assuming she's not just any girl...