Hey is my body too skinny?( pic included)?

pic link
answers.yahoo.com/.../index

i dont starve myself and eat all food but people told me im too skinny and guys prefer curvey girls with more meat on them...

Most Helpful Guy

• too skinny isn't bad. look people have to realize that their body has a shape that it likes to be. that's why oprah can't stay skinny, and that is why everybody is different.

like for me, the way I have been for the past 10 years or so, I should be a FAT FUCK right now. I'm not skinny, but I only have a bit of a gut, because I was always skinny and that's where my body wants to be.

• Agreed. Your body decides how it looks. Diet and exercise can't do it all.

What Guys Said 16

• A little thin, but still pretty! Try some of this...

www.vitacost.com/.../...n-Vanilla-079911026614.jpg

• You look like you're naturally built to be slender so you're just fine. :)

• You're not too skinny. You're slim and a lot of guys are attracted to slender girls

• Yes, a bit on the too skinny side. It maybe normal if you live in East Asia though.

• Why not try to ignore what people say and be confident in yourself rather than seeking approval.

• If you're not experiencing any health issues connected to a lack of fat in your body, you're not too skinny.

• You look amazing. And judging by your description it's been girls telling you to gain weight, not a single guy.

Every guy has their fav body type but SO many will love yours i know

• Nope, Your Fine :)

• dont ever change a thing.. not all guys are into curves and you look sexy as hell

• Nah your fine

• nah you're good.

• A little bit of weight wouldn't kill you, but you seem healthy. Don't sweat it.

• I'd go down on you.

• You look fine as long as your not starving yourself then good for you those other people are just skinny shaming you

• No you are perfect in every way. But don;t be afraid to eat a little bit of food

• 0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think you're too skinny, the picture is a little unclear, but don't worry about it. guys like different things and as long as you're healthy you're good

• listen, I am really skinny too, even though I eat a lot of food. Here I am now and I have a guy who loves everything about my body, completely obsessed. Don't worry about it!

• Looks like my body with smaller boobs and longer o. o

• If you are not starving yourself and you are healthy, don't worry about it.

• You're pretty skinny, yeah. But you're Asian so no surprise. As long as you're healthy you're good

• You're very pretty! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I wish I had long legs like that.

• Nope you are just like me~ naturally thin. A healthy skinny~♡

• No, not at all. You're beautiful.

• *Fishing for comments because she knows guys will go on and say she's fine the way she is when she can just validate that statement herself*

• Yeah i think u are , but ur still beautiful , EAT SOME MEAT. Hehe