How do I kiss

I never had mine

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh what horrible responses you've received! Sure you can just stick your tongue in and swirl it around, but there's so much more to a good kiss. First, tongue-on-tongue is crap. Okay, not crap, but it's nothing compared to kissing on the lips, kissing under the ear, then down the neck a little and back to the mouth. The key is to let yourself go. If you're feeling aggressive or lustful, suck on their lip as you pull away. Do little pecks if you're feeling sheepish. "Fellate" their tongue if that's the message you want to send. Just one note on the neck: Don't suck, and if you do, do it only lightly unless you know that they're fine with getting a hicky. Best bet is to draw little zig-zags with your tongue on their neck. Don't afraid of getting your saliva on them.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't Sneeze !

• It'll come by instinct when the moment arrives . I know you'll think how, but it just does; let the moment take you and you won't have a problem .

• Well . Its really simple . All you have to do is put your lips on his and then give a small pucker and then retract . If its a long kiss . Then . Keep puckering . If its a french kiss, then stick your tongue in his mouth or let his tongue go into yours and for starters, you can try a swirl around his mouth, maybe get a feeling of what its like . Maybe you can play fight with his tongue, etc . Create your own style .

What Girls Said 1

• I know people say this a lot but you'll know how to when it comes to it !

It might not be the greatest kiss you'll give in your life or receive in your life but not many 1st kisses are ! Just go with the flow ! Not too fast not too slow ! Not too much tongue not hardly any tongue ! There kinda the rules lol