Which race do you prefer most when dating?

Top 3 maybe?

This isn't supposed to be a racist type of question, though it pretty much touches on the subject...

feel free to name a specific ethnicity if it hadn't been put on the poll. :-)

• Caucasian
    42% (14)60% (27)53% (41)Vote
  • Latino/Latina
    9% (3)9% (4)9% (7)Vote
  • Asian
    15% (5)13% (6)14% (11)Vote
  • African American
    24% (8)13% (6)18% (14)Vote
  • Filipino/Filipina
    10% (3)5% (2)6% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I find Caucasian features by far the most attractive. And of this, Irish women are the sexiest looking to me, (even though YOU are incredibly attractive. Like, very very attractive). Though I prefer relationships with Eastern European girls, (German, Polish), cause they tend to be much more pragmatic. I know those a nationalities and not races. But if you're family is nine hundred and eighty-third generation Pol, its a race to me. (And preferably Christian or Taoist.)

By the way, hat's your preferred race to date 'Youknowitt'?

1|0
    1|0
    • I'm very flattered
      as a fusion of many cultures and races
      i prefer...
      1. mixed races <3
      2. caucasians
      3. latinos

What Guys Said 21

• The only race is human

5|3
    0|0
  • I have only dated white girls, but have met girls of all races that are attractive in more ways than one.

I think other cultures are fascinating and like learning about them. It would be grand to be in a relationship with a girl of a different heritage than myself.

2|1
    1|0
  • Why did Filipino/Filipina get their own category? ;O

3|2
    0|0
  • I feel like some where down the line.. this will get out of hand.

3|3
    0|0
  • I have only dated white girls, but never because of an inherent preference... it just happened. I'm not opposed to any race.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahaha. I can't even vote. Damn.

2|0
    0|0
  • White caucasian.
    For some reason i am only attracted to my own race with only a few exceptions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel left out since I'm not included in the poll.

1|0
    0|0
    • :( awwe what's your ethnic background hon?

• Show All
    • I'm so sorry:( ...

I guess these are the down sides of posting a poll on a sensitive subject with such complexity...

Again, I apologize!

• no need to apologize, I just don't like race based questions and wanted to pull your tail.

• Beautiful women are among all races. I prefer to find her cute and to have compatibility.

2|0
    0|0
  • Brown, creamy white, tan, moca, any of the above.

1|0
    0|0
  • Human , I adhere very strictly to that preference.

3|1
    0|0
  • White is my top preference, for obvious reasons.
    Latinas are okay, too. I generally tend to get along with them well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely black women. I always had this personal fetish but I would date any if they are cool with me. 😇

1|0
    0|0
  • I love asians. It's a personal fetish.

1|0
    0|0
  • White girls are generally always most desired

Extensive studies have been already on this

Europeans and latins next

0|0
    1|0
  • A to E Race Queen.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like latinas first then Asian girls then whities.

1|0
    0|0
  • So far my top three relationships have been with white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latina the most beautiful girls in the world. - white guy

2|0
    2|0
  • Latina the most... and I don't really like blacks.

1|2
    1|1
  • Pale white girls

1|0
    0|0
    • But I would date any race

What Girls Said 14

• I date all of the above, except Filipino guys. It sad because they are cute, but I avoid them because my siblings are part Filipino and I grew up around the culture. I don't like how some of the guys act and my uncles (technically their uncles) didn't help my view. who knows one might change my mind one day. I'm mixed too but not with Filipino. I like mixed guys the most. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Only black men
    If no black man wanted me Id go with
    Latin.
    If no latin wanted me Id go back to my ex lol

2|1
    0|0
  • i don't really care about race. my current (and only) boyfriend is indian but i have casually dated mostly caucasians and one dominican in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latino, Caucasian, black, Asian. Doesn't really matter tho, as long as they're good people then I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey you forgot white and European :) I don't like latino guys at all unless your from Spain.

1|0
    0|3
  • I voted D: :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Human" race. thank you very much!!

0|1
    1|0
    • i prefer aliens that's why i like skullly ;)

• i love it when people get all smart on a poll such as this one.

• get all smart? what's wrong with being smart? I'll date any "human", as long as I like them.. Maybe some people are not smart "enough" to understand that.

haha @tOi_sOldier :D! how sweet a human likes me!!

• I have no preferences :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian (more specifically: Germans, English and Croatians. Yum.

2|0
    0|1
  • I ain't got no type lol

0|0
    0|1
  • I've always been attracted to Asian men. Although people always make fun of me for it for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's very unkind in their part... All races need love, because we're all human and we all need some type of appreciation ! <3

• I don't judge but I've noticed that I've only been mainly attracted to Caucasians with maybe two or three people who considered themselves "mixed"

1|0
    0|1
  • Usually white, or with white in them. like guys who are spanish/white are really attractive and different. But I have a thing for white, because I am half white.

1|0
    0|1
  • African American is very specific, African American doesn't include all black people although I'm assuming that's who you meant. I prefer to date black guys but not African Americans because they are not the black guys I'm attracted to. Other ethnicities I'd date are mixed with either two of these or all three: white/black/Asian (Filipinos are Asian) . But at the end of the day if a guy if I find the guy attractive and I like his personality then their ethnicity is something I don't care about.
    Also being attracted to a certain ethnic group is not racist, what is racist is thinking/believing one ethnic group is superior or one is inferior.

3|2
    0|0