I can't find anyone I'm attracted to where I live?

So I've been single for quite some time now. Just because I can never find anyone that I'm attracted to. I've done the whole "just give him a chance thing" a lot, and gone on a lot of dates just to see if something came out of it. But I just can't get myself to like anyone from here. Because of this, I have ended up in a lot of long distance relationships, which needless to say, didn't work out. I just don't get it. I see hundreds of people every day, but none of them catch my attention. This has been like this my entire life. Because of this, my only relationships have been long distance. I just want to have an actual companion for once. How is it possible to not be attracted to anyone around here?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Its completely normal i've been in your shoes, been out, have talked but it never clicked with someone from the country except one long distance relationship and even that with a completely different ethnicity. I think you should sit down and write what kind of people you'd want in your life and then look out for them. I'm sure they'r out there just to see you smile at them :P GOOD LUCK!

• I have the opposite problem, I can't decide who I wanna date because there are so many attractive girls around here.

Anyway, I'd recommend you move somewhere else.

• I'm pretty sure if you build an igloo, that will interest a lot of guys.

Try it.

• I feel you, I had to go 400 km from my city to find a girl I'm into... Let's hope she is as much into me :)

• ya i'm the same way with girls. i just don't know what to do either.

What Girls Said 2

• So move then.

• Don't worry at all cuz have the same problem i'm 19 and til just last year i had my first bf and shocker guess what it wasn't where I live i met him at work but in michigan it was my first year going to michigan but i would advice you just to go with the flow and try and go to really new places where you dont know anyone