Girls, be dead honest!

We dated all senior year in hs. We graduated at 18 and got into different colleges. We broke up because of distance. We never had sex since she said she wasn't ready (virgin). Well it's now been 9 months since we broke up and seen each other.

We just started talking again. Remember she said she was a virgin last year when we dated. As we all know college is all about alcohol/party/hooking up and well we all experience that in life.

This was the conversation that knocked me out but i played along

Her: Hey can you order me a pizza to my dorm? you know how you used too do it back then when we used to date

Me: (i used to spoil her with pizza but that was so last year) sorry i lost my wallet babe.

Her: cmon i will suck your dick ;)

Me: (look at that winky face... but wtf i thought.. but that was a no deal since we we're 300 miles apart when i received that txt) ... How about we pause this and continue once we're at my house when you get back?

Her: No you can stay dry

Do you guys think she's already tried oral or was she just being silly / tried to play me to get a free pizza?

Note: She has a tongue ring/catches men attention

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not know no body can know whether she had sex or what, just because of this convo. You are no longer dating. She was just joking in my opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think anything about that story or conversation tells us whether or not she's had oral or any other type of sex.

• yes she has been sleeping around with random guys and could just be using you for money.

• She's probably tried more than that I'd say

• Yes. She has tried oral and mostly tried more then just oral. For her to be so open to say that she most do that often

• Sounded like a joke to me

• She's been having tons of wild kinky orgies. I mean, how else can you explain the tongue ring. The joke she made, clearly proves guys have been running trains on her, oral included.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, give her a damn pizza, but say "Bj me first. 1 hour per slice." (Slice your pizza first to 64 slices).
    Or be a challenge: "No deal. Let's hang out first, then i'll decide"

Yeah, about your question. There's no way of telling it. She could be teasing you or she has tried it before.