Do guys like girls who r "strong" and kinda manly, or do guys like girly girls (feminine)?

So U know how some girls act strong and powerful cuz they think that will impress guys? Do u guys like that or are u more attracted to girls who r more feminine and "weak"?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• We tend to prefer feminine girls. Masculine girls are a turn off for most guys just like feminine guys are a turn off for most girls.

• I don't like either actually i hate girly girls and not attracted to a manly girl I just like a girl who can take care of themselves get their hands dirty but still wear makeup and take their time looking good

• Everyone is different.
    Being a straight man I don't want a woman who is acting like a man in any way.
    I love feminine. I don't mind her wearing jeans and sweats and stuff. but I love a woman acting like a woman. bows or ribbons in her hair turn me on a lot.
    I don't like a lot of makeup but some is nice

• Feminine is not synonymous with weak. Every guy wants their to make them feel like a man. What man would want his girl to be the dominant one? A bunch of pussies.

• To be honest, I prefer the middle ground, in the sense that they don't really behave either traditionally masculine or feminine.

• Well I will definitely adore a girl who will be girly but lol not weak
    In fact I would wish that she could be strong enough to hold me when I will be weak when I will be feeble so girly yes but weak no
    If she was weak then who would defend me from any thing like the harsh words said by the word.

• I like feminine women, that's just how the sexual polarity built.
    I'm masculine, it's feminine energy likes me.
    Universal theory (I don't know what theory exactly) says you like what you don't have.

• I prefer feminine women. That doesn't mean weak, though. You can be a very strong woman and still be feminine.

• I like 'em girly. :)

• I like girls whom I connect with!! Sometimes it's the real feminine girls sometimes it's the stronger independent girls

• A strong woman thats feminine.

• I would say both, my Ideal girl is feminine and will follow my lead but strong and powerful to where she calls me out on my bs if she thinks I'm leading the wrong way.

• I feel like too girly would get old, so I'd say neutral or tomboyish. As for physique, as long as they're physically active. Thin arms and legs from deteriorating muscle mass is especially unattractive.

• I think most guys would go for the feminine kind, because they are more dependent on the guy and gives him something to protect and cherish.

• Aha. So guys like to help and protect the girl huh?

• The truth hurt but clingy girls always the winner... really... maybe I don't have feminine aura...

• I like a feminine girl that can take me in the butt with a strap on and I'm being serious. But in the streets she wears little skirts high heels and full panties like a school girl

• if you think by looks, i prefer more feminine girls. if you think by character i love strong girls with some man interest.

• Depends on the guy, me personally I like girls that are more girly, because I'm kinda girly myself, so I wouldn't want to date a manly girl. But I don't want them to be prissy girly, just more to the girly side

• The girly girls

• feminine and strong :)

• I gravitate more toward feminine than "strong and powerful cuz they think that will impress guys". The latter just doesn't sound attractive to me as a man.

• I'd want my girlfriend to be, well, a girl (which probably means shorter and smaller). But that doesn't mean she has to be weak.

Confident and feminine. Mature and attractive. She can be all of that. Feminine doesn't have to mean weak. I've no interest in being a babysitter.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see why a girl can't be both. I weightlift, shoot, do martial arts but I also wear dresses and heels a lot of the time, I like wearing makeup and accessories, cuddling, being somewhat submissive. I don't think one rules out the other.

• You CAN'T be both... you would look over-toned/masculine even with all the accessories, which would be even worse geez. You might be strong but I don't think you're in the category that the asker is referring to.

• @BelleGirl21 you sure you're not going to Planet fitness because that's sad if your bigger than most guys at your gym

• @mr187canada. I never said I was bigger. I'm actually very petite. I said I workout harder.

• I have a lot of 'manly' interests. I'm quite fit and have abs. I don't do this because I'm "actings strong to impress guys"... these are just the activities that I'm interested in.

Feminine does not mean 'weak'. I dress very feminine and like getting dressed up. Wearing heals and such. Yet I could probably beat most average guys in a push-up contest.

I'm a strong woman, I don't 'follow' anyone. I make my own decisions. I don't seek a guy who can protect me, I seek a man who can be my best friend and lover.