Am I wasting my time with online dating?

Need both male and female advice here.

Basically few months back met a girl on tinder, started talking etc, asked her out date went well then just avoids me after which I even today I have no clue about. But never mind plenty more fish in the sea.

About 3-4 weeks back started using POF. Been speaking to this girl, we arranged to meet, first time she had to cancel cause of a family party but she rearranged it for today. Couple of days ago she tells me she's just started a serious relationship with this other fella and don't think it will be fair to meet me now. Like thanks for making me waste 4 weeks of my life on a bird I'm never gonna meet.

So my question is, I'm new to this online dating, is it a waste of time? Like honestly the area I live is full of single mums and sluts mostly and to find someone you want to date and maybe turn into something serious is pretty far and in between. That's why I tried it. If any of you men or woman swear by it then can you tell me a good site cause honestly don't think tinder or POF are the ones.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes u should.
    u r young between 18-24 ? and looking for someone online?
    u r not bad looking either.
    u ll meet someone definitely.
    those things are just time consumption, or more time alone in front of computer stuff.. u cannot meet people with this way by just spending time in front of computer.. like using facebook.. same thing..
    get out, get some new hobbies, go to parties, concerts.. blah blah all kinds of new shit.

What Girls Said 2

• I dated a guy from tinder and he was great but due to other things we weren't able to date more. Unstopped using tinder.. he didn't.. I did because I wasn't interested in only sex like a lot of the woman were.. I've been like you going on different sites etc and honestly I've come to the conclusion that the best thing is to stop it and meet people the normal way which is outside.. Go out and hit on woman trust me not a lot of guys do it now a days.. And now our lives have become a meat market where you can from their pictures pick and chose.. it's so sad that we are So shallow. Go out talk to woman and date them and give the online sites and tinder a break

• Forget online dating. Go meet new people in the real life. Online people can lie about a lot of stuff.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • I am in an online relatrionship. Mmm is not easy, specially if that person is from another continent. First thing is trust, if there is no trust even if is in one aspect of the relationship that is not considere important to you or she, the situation can complicate more than what it is. The other thing is that in a long distance relationship the sexual part is important, yes.. A sexual life is important as well in a long distance relation. Good luck finding love online.

• It's a huge numbers game. You gotta play it if you want to win it.

• wwhat a pitty