How to win girl who always wants to party?

So I like this girl, and kissed her already, but she always wants to party and isn't really relationship type girl. I now tried ignoring her so I could miss her maybe even more, but she is doing the same thing to me. I really like her. Also she posted picture of her with other guys on facebook. Her friends commened how she was great at kissing some of them. But I think I am better than them only I dont know how to show to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like this chick is looking to settle down. If you're looking for a relationship I suggest you move on. Maybe she will chase after you but only because some girls are into the game (which she might be based on the way you described her). If that's the case, she won't want you anymore once she gets you. I suggest you find someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• be a total romantic, give her all you have got to win her over, and she might simply be not want a relationship if she loves parties so much. or you could just go to them with her so your the one kissing her not other guys

What Guys Said 4

• Walking away is often a good tactic to get a girl to run after you, but this maneuver isn't going to work with a party girl. She probably won't eve notice your absence!

This kind of girl, try kissing her again, see if she responds well. You'll have to be more AGGRESSIVE, not try acting mysterious!

• no way I am going to text her first, last time we saw each other i tried to kiss her and she kinda moved away although we enjoyed conversation. it wouldn't be strage at all but she was the one who were calling me to her place and writing that she is alone. she is playing with me. but now ignoring. i am not wussy and i ignore her to.

• That's the trouble with the walking-away tactic: what if both of you are trying it? SOMEONE has to be the first one to make contact then. I'd advise you to try it. You can just be informal and joking, it's not like you have to declare undying love here!

• You can't calm a party girl down if that's what she's into. Since it seems you want a girl who will settle down, this one is not the girl for you.

• Your a glutton for punishment!

• tough sell. my buddy dealt with that. He couldnt deal so he moved on