Surprising Her, Good Idea or No?

So there's this girl who works in the same strip mall as I do. I'm pretty friendly with her and her coworkers, and the four of us usually have the same shift on weekends. She and I have been sort of flirting back and forth (She said I looked like "a really hot guy" on the tv show she likes and I've told her she looks like a singer I like.) The coffee shop across the street from us is running a buy one get one free special, (we all like the drinks, but they're a bit more expensive, so it's a treat to be able to go) and I was thinking about picking something up for all of us and surprising them before they clocked out, then asking if she's free sometime.

Does this seem like a jerk move or too forward? I love her company and enjoy the friendship, and if she wants to try dating, I'd be happy to give it a shot, but if I'm misreading her I don't want to seem pushy or creepy.

Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• thats really cute, I'm sure shell appreciate the gesture - and girls are so insecure, she might need this hint that you like her.
    even if she doesn't like you back, you seem like a really nice guy, and so if you're cool about it if she has to reject you, it will help make things less awkward - if she feels like you still want to be friends even if she says no, everything will be ok.
    go for it! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Perfect idea maybe even write her a note on her coffee cup

• That is definitely perfect idea!
    Its actually a sweet and caring gesture in my eyes, and nothing jerkish about it.

• Yes you should do it since you are picking those for all of you and not only to her it's kind of friendly.

What Guys Said 1

• Goddammit, just do it. If she rejects you, you can at least move on in peace.

• I'm less worried about rejection and more about ruining an otherwise good friendship and working relationship. Considering the frequency of our interactions, it could be awkward until one of us moves on to a new job.