Paranoid about my first kiss? :s?

Ok so had my first kiss today with my bf of 6 months, I wasn't nervous but I did have my eyes open for a bit, not throughout the whole kiss though. Overall it was a good kiss but I'm getting paranoid that my bf didn't enjoy it because he said that he opened his eyes to check if I had mine open... we tried it a couple of times and afterwards he said he enjoyed it and asked me if it really was my first kiss as he thought it was actually quite good but I think I should have just kept my eyes closed the whole time it would have been better. He's kissed other girls before maybe that's why im getting paranoid, I wanted to be his best kiss :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Its always weird to open my eyes and see the girl im kissing staring at me, just learn to keep them closed

• My eyes were closed when he opened his to check lol and I wasn't staring at him when I did have them open

• Then you did fine no need to be anxious about it, my first girlfriend learn to shut her eyes after i told her it was uncomfortable with her watching although i suspect she still looked sometimes

What Guys Said 5

• Don't worry, it's just a kiss, most guys would just be happy that he got to kiss you, I don't think there's actually a best kiss or an amazing kiss, that is just kinda rubbish that doesn't matter, especially for a first kiss, don't worry about it any longer and look forward to your second kiss!

• This made me feel so much better! Thanks :)

• Nah, don't get paranoid. Just practice.

And be glad you're in a loving, trusting relationship instead of wondering whether he will call you again after a one-night stand like a lot of girls. Always nice.

Ain't nothing to worry about.

• How the fuck are you so paranoid over a kiss?
    Can't wait to see you go apeshit here after you lose your virginity.

• Don't need to be so rude. If you don't have anything helpful to say then don't say anything at all

• Admittedly I can be rude, and 9/10 times I manage to hold it in, but questions like this just push me over the edge.

• You waited 6 months to kiss your boyfriend? Whaaaaaaa

• A kiss? He more than likely opened his eyes when yours were shut because he never said anything about yours being open did he?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be so paranoid about it. You can't take it back. You might not be his first kiss but you can always be his best kiss! Weeeerk ettt! Don't sweat it and just cherish all your kissing moments! :D

• Unless it was REALLY awful it seriously doesn't matter. It's not so much technique etc, it's who it''s with and whether you have feelings for them which obviously you both do. So you're fine, don't worry. There will be plenty more and you'll both get better and better as you learn each others kissing styles. But yeh in future try and focus and keep your eyes closed. Just think about how much you like/love him and kiss him each time like its the last time.