When should I tell the guy I've been dating for a month that I want to stay stay virgin (but we can make other things..) ?

We've dated only 4 times, made out very often... he's always been respectful, I want to be honest with him before he falls in love and maybe gets disapointed.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Goddaamit... tell him ASAP. If he loves you he can wait for marriage as long as you give him some relief with your hands or mouth. While your at it tell him you care for him as well... if you do. If he is not marriage material then it may not be kind to lead him on to a never ending journey. But that is up to you.

Be careful though, if he is 'too respectful' he is a queer. If I was dating you... you would complain you were dating an octopus. (Not to mention my tongue.) You would have to come clean with your virginal plan on date #1 or #2 with me. There would have to be a very good reason why the panties were not coming off and why my tongue was not being let in. And we would not have 4 dates in 1 month. We would be seeing each other multiple times a week, preferably daily. Good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• tell him whenever you feel like. or if he begins to push to hard and starts getting into "forceful" territory then lay it on him.

• Thanks for your advise ! I always thought I should tell him before he gets horny so that he doesn't get frustrated...

• yes yes yes and yes you should of sort of told him from the start... Sort of slipped it in there somehow so the person is aware of it

The girl I'm seeing for months now, we're not official yet, but its getting there. She told me from the start that she only wants to have sex when she's totally in love with one man.

I really respected her telling me right away so I can make a decision for whats right for me.

• Just gonna have to be honest so there's not miscommunication in body language. There are still plenty of ways to relieve sexual frustration instead of intercourse.

• Gotta be honest, most guys want sex, if you can't, the guy may be major dissapointed, you should let him know asap to see if he is ok with it, he just may be.

If you are under 18, that's a different story and you can tell him when the times comes.

• You should have tell him from the beggining. My girlfriend is virgin, and well.. Mm the relation is online. Everytime I trye to get sexy with her she feels bad by dealing with that side of the relation. By the time she watch me been sexy on cam she don´t seem to be annoyed but.. Next day she end up telling me she feel awful, so I don´t know what to think about her perception about the relation. For me the sexual part is important, for she I doubt it. In other words talk seriously about that with your boyfriend and be faithfull to your word, otherwise you might end up like me and my girl friend, with a big confussion. She thinks practically I only want sex with her, and now she gave me enough reason to beleive that she don´t trust me that much in the relationship. at least not enough to have a sexual life with me.

What Girls Said 0