I want to let my new guy go for good , he has mommy issues and very hard to deal , what makes it easier to move on?

I recently met a guy who is narcissictic , demanding and a total jerk , nothing is ever enough for him , he treats me like i`m not worthy , i want to just leave him behind , what makes it easier

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what... Im actually FUCKED off today. Last night I tried going for a girl at a bar. She was pretty and I managed to interest her more than every guy there. I had an awesome convo... even did the touch escalation thing etc. She friggin flaked on me at the end and even got her friend to cock block me. I was shocked and I don't know what happened. But in hindsight... I was too soft and didn't go in for the "kill" I would give anything to be narcissistic, a jerk... a douche, whatever just so that I can get into that zone. I would rather be that... then a genuine humble self sufficient decent guy. I would say move on, but you... and most women... will be attracted to that type anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• What makes it easier? leaving an asshole? god.. block him on Facebook and say bye, most simple thing to do.

• find someone new and better and remember the shit you went to

What Girls Said 0