Gents: How sad is this picture?

I first laughed, but remembered an all to familiar storyhttp://imgur.com/D5Jhxzq

• I'm unmoved
  • slightly sad
  • the saddest
    Vote C
  • actually: LOL
    Vote D

913

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• Dude on the left is either an idiot or he's been manipulated. The girl is both naive (the guys just going to rip her another one), cruel (for stealing someone else's heart) and manipulative/resourceful (if she gave no sign of interest to the 'left guy' and he gave her a new heart anyway then fine) the dude on the right is winning.

But really I just lol'ed.

• made me giggle :p

• Exactly! I was in the library procrastinating when I saw this. Had to stifle a loud one

• DAMN. That's messed up lol

• That girl was mean.

• It is kinda sad actually. This is a bit relationships nowadays lol

• Sad yet pathetic

• o_O LoooooL bored one

• What does it mean? I'm not sure I understand it. "A guy breaks a girls heart and then another guy gives her his heart and goes?"

• The girl was in love with the first guy but he left her. The 2nd guy was in love with the girl but she left him.

• Breaking the heart of another guy after a girl has been heartbroken can happen, but going after the guy who broke her heart seems absurd to me. Not only irrational, but also an unnatural reaction. After a severe heartbreak comes disgust, do it's difficult to go after the same person again. (If it was a real heartbreak)

• Some people don't learn from their mistakes. They believe that maybe another approach will work.

• This is just about some stupid boy going after what he shouldn't. He should pull his head out of his ass are realise that the girl isn't interested

• Had to be a anon. That lets me know you either don't really believe what you are saying or you are too scared to say it without be anon.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know I didn't feel much hahaa

• Dang.../////

• That was sad how the girl acted

• Way too familiar.

• Story of my lifee...

• Awwww. :) He was being nice.

• im sure many of us know that feeling lol

• It took way too long loading, but it was pretty clear how it would end from the first panel.

• Not really sad

• him"wait bring back my heart"

her "wait im still in love with you" while using his heart which he wants back lol

the last scene goes 2 ways tbh

• I though it was just a case of the girl getting her heart broken, getting another heart then running after the first guy.

The "bad boy" breaks a heart (heartbreaker). The girls is "broken" but still pines after the heartbreaker. The Nice Guy™ gives the girl his heart ( showers her with praise+ confidence) and instead of returning the love she continues to pine over the "bad boy".

• yea what you said

• vote for D, i think it's funny... :P

• lol I'm the boy in the right.