This guy that I really like think's he's cursed and refuses to see me anymore... wtf?

I'm a receptionist at a law firm and I really like this new guy that started working here a few months ago. He's 25, tall, dark, really handsome, and he just graduated from law school. My company has never hired anyone without any experience and all the other lawyers here have 10+ years of experience so he's also really smart. But he's a really private person so I don't really know that much about him.

The other night we were the only 2 at the office after hours and we started talking and we ended up going back to his place and had amazing sex. I stayed the night and we even cuddled but in the morning his attitude completely changed and he said we should not have had sex. I asked why and he said because he really liked me and was falling for me. So I teased him about that a little but then he got really serious and said he wasn't joking and that we can't see each other because he's cursed and didn't want to hurt me. Of course I asked for an explanation.

Then he told me about his last 2 relationships and I totally understand why he thinks he's cursed but its just not true because curses don't exist!

Apparently his "curse" began 4 years ago. He got drunk at a party and cheated on his fiance. She found out and hung herself in their bedroom. Now he and her family blames himself for her death.

Then about a year ago he proposed to his girlfriend of 2 years and she said yes. They got hit by a drunk driver that same night and she died in his arms. Ever since then he has been avoiding relationships because he thinks he's cursed. It's really bizarre that both of his fiance's died but there's no such thing as curses...

I said I could understand if he wasn't ready to jump into a relationship so I can wait but he said we can't see each other and to forget about him.

Is this guy crazy or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he's crazy.

Good thing you let him stick his penis in you before bothering to find out.

What Guys Said 6

• He needs a psychological attention. The story that he made up is just a mechanism that make him feel sure that what he lived is going to happen again, so it doesn´t make sense for him to date a girl that probably will dye because of a curse that will make him suffer the death of another girlfriend again.

• He believes in curses, so yes, he is crazy.

• LOL Ikr? But if his story is true then I can see why he might believe in curses because he feels guilty. I don't know but all of this is kind of crazy to me right now

• sounds like he has been threw a lot of emotional issues, that could really be messing with his mind, he managed to screw you still though! so who knows it could all be excuses and in actuality you just got played :( goodluck buttercup :)

• You know that's what I think too about him just making that up so we would only be a one night stand. But he didn't have to be so dramatic about it.

• I know right.. I'm starting to realize most things in life tend to be dramatic. best left alone everything is a mystery.. you think you know when really all you know is what you and you alone know.

• he's crazy, good on both you guys fulfileld the lust before getting to know each other. annnd relationship at the workplace is terrible. i m a law student and he just jepardized himslef lol not too bad though

• Yeah I know we aren't supposed to date coworkers so I think he totally made up that whole story as an excuse because he just wanted a one night stand.

• what if he actually is cursed? its not an impossibility

• I think he is playing a game with you

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry but he is lying about the whole thing. He is a user & only sleeps with women once & gave you a sob story as to why he doesn't want a relationship. Because he just doesn't. He only wants sex from a woman & then he's done. I know its hard to hear but do not believe him. Do yourself a favor & move on. Cause he isn't gonna change. And no way did both of his previous gfs die. That's bologna. Steer clear & find yourself a good guy! Best to ya!!