Can someone clarify?

Here's some background: I met this guy three years ago when he started doing my tattoos. We never really talked outside of his business until a year or so ago. Since we started talking we've been seeing eachither in a semi regular basis. He's cool, nice, funny as hell. He has a young kid, that I've never met, and both if us work crazy hours so what we've been doing has just been working. But, it's been a year. We go to movies, dinner every now and then, hiking. Mostly just hang out at his place and watch movies. It's nice. Yes, we sleep together, and its great. We also talk. I like how things are most of the time, but sometimes I find that it would be nice to have something solid and routine, and substantial. I just don't know where he stands on this, or if he wants something like that with me or not, and I feel like asking may jostle things up a bit. I'm not in love with him, I am however really starting to like this guy and I just need to know what to do. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you end up in a relationship - you'll have the responsibility of his child too i. e. he'll be heavily involved in your life. Are you ready for that?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should approach him, with everything you've written. I think it's a legitimate concern to have. Just talk to him.

• He probably doesn't think that you want to anything more than that because he's a father or maybe he's just to busy being a father and its just s nice break to just hang out and have a casual fun person but either way I'd just ask