Question for the women here! Please tell the truth!!

do women notice or care about shoulder width on men? can he be attractive without wide shoulderss?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Broad shoulders can be seen as attractive if a woman likes muscles. I wouldn't say it's a trademark or an immediate thing that we look for like abs, but if we enjoy a man's shape, it's a nice addition to the package. I dated a guy who was notorious for having no muscles, or broad shoulders for that matter. I dating him for 3 years! Wasn't a turnoff at all (:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i like broad shoulders, yeah, but its just one factor, and it also depends on the overall combination of factors - some men actually look really good with their narrow physique, and would look absolutely weird with broad shoulders
    if you have narrow shoulders, don't panic. if a girl is as superficial as that, do you really want her?
    chances are, your shoulders look good on you.
    if you want them to be a little broader, lifting weights and building the muscle on them will help ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • We notice... We don't necessarily care... I go more for dark eyes... dark skin and smile... before that...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there are other attractive things about men beside their shoulders. I can not recall a time one of my friends said, "Omg! His shoulders are so broad... I want him so bad!!" We usually notice hair, skin tone, eyes, lips, or height before we even consider the shoulders. I hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have answered this before a while ago,

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes notice, but not always. I rarely go like 'Oh he has broad shoulders. Attractive!' I honestly don't care, and yes they can still be attractive. I notice other qualities more than I notice shoulders, such as hair, eyes, face, skin etc

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.