How to approach girls?

In today society with saying something simple as hello is "harassment" I'm looking for different way to come up to women and start a conversation. I'm not a creep or a stalker and to be honest I've never really approached a girl or never had a girlfriend and I'm only 19. What is the best way to approach women without it becoming "harassment" ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• listen to the dudes lol

What Guys Said 5

• Lol... dude that's the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Just go up and say hi. Last night I went up to a group of 3 girls and said hi and my joke even backfired on me, making me look like an idiot but I ended up chatting to them. My personal problem... I went from initial attraction to friendship zone very quickly. Just go up and say something, but have a goal in mind. For beginners, the goal should be (I would really like to know this person... male or female). Its very helpful. Pretend she is a long lost family member and you dying to catch up with her...

• Go with a smile and say hello. A girl that's worth your time will never think of that as a harassment, and the ones who do, don't deserve your time, just turn around and continue with your life an approaching women.

• Don't let the lunatic feminists win. Continue to say 'hello' to women

• just say hi

• just dont be akward, confidence is good but a bit of cockiness is better...