I am not attracted to white guys?

I am a brown girl and I've only dated brown guys. They've all treated me like crap and I've never felt loved. May be I met all the wrong guys, but I didn't find anyone who treated me like I am an equal.

I met a guy recently, he's white. He's gentle and sweet. He actually listens to my stories and cares about me. He is not bad looking but I just dont feel attracted to him physically. On the other hand there is this brown guy, he meets me once in two weeks, he has put me in the friendzone but he flirts with me once in a while and I just want to be with him and I just keep waiting for his text. I hate myself.

Should I go ahead and date the white guy?

May be i will get attracted to him with time, because i think thats the only way I can break the cycle of dating bad guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown girls sometimes have a thing for brown guys...

I once knew a brown girl and her bf treated her like crap and was ugly compared to her... But no matter what she still wanted him and other brown over anyone else

your just accustomed to brownies... Cross culture is amazing, embrace it and usually people are more happy

What Guys Said 13

• Ask yourself this... would you date him if someone sprayed him with spray on tan? Because if so... i have a devious plan.

• A person is not designed to have a constant flow of guys in their lives. You meet the wrong guys because the act of having someone always in your life is wrong. No one waits for the "one". and if he did come to you all he would see is that you are busy with brown and white a concept which may make him think.

• First date: Take the white guy to a tanning salon =DDD

• Try it, if it fails go back to brown and keep looking till you find the right one.

• If you are not attracted to white guys, don't date them. You won't be happy because you're not really attracted to him physically. He won't be happy because he has a girl that's basically settling for him.

• Please don't date the white guy

• lmao noooooooooo

• no date the brown guy

• Brown, White, Black, Blue, Pink at the end of the day we're all humans.

• I think you should give the guy who llistens to you a chance when you do the other will come running

• If he's flirting, he doesn't see you as "just a friend", he's just gutless

• what the hell is a brown girl?

• I don't think this has to do with the guys race. More than likely you are one of the many women that are attracted to bad boys. If the white guy was mistreating you, then you would likely be falling for him as well. I am not judging you, it is just a fact that a lot of women are attracted to the bad boy type.

What Girls Said 4

• Go for the white guy, he actually cares about what you think and feel!!

• If you don't find them physically attractive then why date them?

• Dont date either of them. Wait for someone who's everything you want

• If you don't like the white guy THAT much, then don't lead him on. Otherwise, you may end up breaking his heart. Just because you had bad luck with boys in the past, doesn't mean that every white boy is an asshole.
    Anyway, you seem to like the brown guy. So why don't you go for him instead?