Would you date a girl taller than u?

I'm 5'10" and I've always wondered this

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am 5'10 and I would be okay with dating someone your height. Honestly, I would say that many guys would be down to date a girl taller than them. Sure they might feel slightly inferior to them, because of the height difference but if the girl is okay with it I don't see why the guy shouldn't be.

What Guys Said 16

• Maybe. Although I am 5'7". I would have to get used to it though, but as my mother used to say, "all trees van be climbed when laid down". She used to say that when she was totally shipping me with a girl who was 5'9".

@Klaatu51 must be invoked.

• not into dating generally.

but i'd have sex with girls who are only taller

• I'm gonna be honest and say that height is one of the VERY few strong preferences I have. I am 6' so more often than not I am taller than most women, so it's never been an issue for me.

• Yes, and been there done that. I don't mind.

• I'm 5'6 and would date a girl who is 5'10 if I was attracted to her, she was attracted to me and we had great chemistry with each other.

• I'm a bit over 6'4", so hell yeah, we would look epic.

• No, I am 6'3"

• Yeah I would. I'm 5' 10" with shoes on so I'm pretty much average height

• Yes 5'8" dated girls up to 5'11" that's the tallest but have also dated 5'9" and 5'10" too I like tall girls

• Hell nah lol

• yes i dont see the problem dating a girl taller than me. im 6'0 so that doesn't happen a lot

• No i wouldn't

• I'm 6'2" so yea why not.

• did for 4 yrs. she was 5 11

• The question should be would you date a guy shorter than you? I am 5'6"

• Yes, I would.

What Girls Said 0