How long after people start dating until it's expected to have sex?

I started seeing a guy last Sunday. We met at breakfast went to the library together and also just like hung out until 11 Sunday night. When is he going to expect to have sex. I don't want to get a bad name for being to easy and also would this mess it up?
I've done stuff quickly back in HS and it's just different now I think. Am I being too worried about what overs think?

I'm learning this question place. So thanks to who evr is answering. -:)
What if he is ready now and I want to wait because I always used to do it pretty quickly in HS. I had a few different guys in HS. Yes I guess it's when it feels right.
If I want to ask things anonymously it works the same right? This is cool to be able to ask some things that I was just too embarrassed to ask in person.
Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The stupid bullshit rule is 'the third date rule'.

That's not true - as you've already added above (geez, give people a chance to answer!) it's when it feels right. That might be the first date, or the tenth. Don't feel pressured, but don't be afraid. Relax, enjoy yourself, and if you feel like it's time, go for it. There's nothing more arousing for a guy than a girl who wants him, right then, right there.

What Guys Said 3

• I've never put pressure on a women for anything sexual since I'm saving myself. but generally for most people after the third date.

• Talk to him

• You do it when you both are ready

What Girls Said 1

• My first time was when I entered in an exclusive relationship.