Im 19 and she is 15 should I go for it?

so there's this girl who i have been talking to for over a year now, we have always had fellings for each other and no matter what happens we always talk to each other even after we argue we are back talking the next week.. so my question is should i get in a relationship with her or just remain friends

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly, no. She's too young. The age gap (4 years) may not seem that big when you're 38 and she's 34, but during the teenage years, it is a big deal. It's not just about the law, it's about her and your cognitive development. You're in different stages of life. I'd say to just stay as friends.

• Find out the laws in your country first. In Australia it's illegal for anyone over 18 to have a sexual relationship with under 16.

• Umm I mean y'all can be friends but she is a minor so automatically it doesn't look right. Even if you have nothing but respect for each other.

• The real question is, do you like having your asshole fondled by big burly men while you're staring at prison walls☝

• NO! Gods no. Yes age doesn't matter in love. But you are in complete different phases of your lives. you most likely don't live with your parents anymore, are going to college and are independent. She is still in high school and figuring stuff out. 4 year in your thirties or even twenties isn't that much. But trust me: Don't do this. It will be weird.

• It really depends where you live. Here in the USA you can't touch someone that is under age. You could go to jail. If you really like her, you should wait until she's 18.

• I fixed my 14 year old friend up with my 18 year old friend. They were together for almost a year. No biggie.

• No. She's a minor.

• the only legal problem is sex, go for it!

• i think you should ease into it. i'm 16 and my bf is 18 but we took it really slow. good luck!

• No that's illegal.

• Why does everyone assume that having a relationship immediately leads to sex? I think that it's perfectly fine, go for it!

• Go for it, get in a relationship. A relationship doesn't necessarily mean a sexual one so the law isn't a problem. If you really treasure her then you won't have sex with her at this age. She won't be around forever, she won't be waiting for years until you ask her.
    Bear in mind things might change when you go to university and that it would be hard to ever go back to become just friends again, it will never be the same.
    Age should never be a problem.

What Guys Said 8

• That's pretty hot. 15-year-olds are are way 'older' these days than they used to be. If you think she has good integrity, and she won't go screaming it from the mountains, then do it. I'd like to think I would be cautious, but I probably wouldn't be able to resist. It's A LOT of fun dating a girl that young - they're always so silly and full of energy. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

Go for it, bro.

• 1|1
  • Check the laws in your state or country.

OR

If you don't mind going to prison and getting your asshole pile driven by Bubba, then go for it.

Asvthr saying goes: If there's grass on the field, play ball!

• I really don't think you should.

I don't have a problem with it morally, but since you live in the US I'm guessing its illegal and if you get found out it will ruin your life.

Just remain friends and maybe the feelings will still be there when she reaches the age of consent where you live.

• i don't understand why almost all the people here are equating a relationship with sex.
    I'd like to say that you should go for it.
    girls generally mature faster than guys so, i don't think there would be many problems.

• Honestly, just remain friends. She is still a minor and even if you get approval, it'll still look odd. But that's just me.

• 15'll get you twenty man.

• Just don't do anything sexual until she is 18 and you'll be fine.