Men want rich boy friend?

I think what men really really want is getting a rich husband. What do you think?

Updates:
fairy tale never exist, men are always together, they don't really love, they say all men are gay, they are definitely not interested in showing good in front of girls. So, they are all gay looking for rich man just like some girls do.
I tried everything cook, give money, buy things, they are not 100% happy.

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• No we are not all gay. Some guys are gay, and some are bisexual, but there are plenty of guys that are straight. Maybe you have just had some bad luck.

0|0
    0|1
  • So what makes you think that? No i feel and know that statement is very incorrect nothing against those that are just saying not all men are gay and not all are strait. Also not all gay men look for some rich guy to be with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rich boyfriend, Id rather have a rich girlfriend.
    Also if i had the option between an above average looking girl with an average salary or an average looking girl with an above average salary. If both their personalities were the same , I think Id choose the above average looking girl with average salary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather a poor girlfriend than a rich husband.

0|0
    0|0
  • So sad for you :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10 - Troll harder.

0|1
    1|0
  • Hmm, you may be on to something, rose101

If sexing up some dude and getting a-f'd pays off my various debts, I'll be a gay trophy husband!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I wouldn't mind a rich husband, once we were married he wouldn't be getting sex anyway and I'd whore around spending his money. Then, 10 years later I'd divorce him and take half his shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe if you're like 12 and hot or Taylor Swift. 36 and GAGer won't cut it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Uhhhh hahaha no. Just no lol. I like girls. I have nothing against gays but i like women

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow i have been looking in the wrong place all these years

0|0
    0|0
  • troll troll troll troll

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• How did you come to that conclusion? I know you didn't survey all men becasue my man is not at all attracted to men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think most straight men would beg to differ.

0|2
    0|0
  • Is this some kind of riddle?

0|1
    0|0