How do you get over a crush?

Hey all, I just wanted to know how you all got over a massive crush? Please give me some tips.

Most Helpful Guy

• Crushes are fun! They're also extremely temporary! No matter how massive it feels, it's always something that goes away with time and with new interests! This coming from someone who's had many crushes, felt like the world's crumbling, then later realized I'm okay!

So just hang in there, occupy your time, and you'll get through it.

What Guys Said 1

• Usually crushes are amplified by the anxiety of uncertainty, so I get over them by making a move and getting closure on whether or not a relationship is even feasible.

What Girls Said 2

• Not crushing in the first place helps 😃

Basically the same thing whenever you end a reakup. Go out find some hobbies, do what makes you happy. Stay away from anything that'll remind you of your crush.

• I kind of get super exaggerating crush on someone that it just fades. If they have no interest in me once we chat I'm like okay... guess my business is done here. Then I find a new one or just don't crush on anyone lol