What are some good places to meet quality single people?

I have always wondered this. Where are some good places to meet people that have good character? I am talking about folks with a good moral compass and well rounded individual. I'm not really the kind of guy that likes to go do the bar scene, and I am not the type of guy that appreciates one night stands. I don't have any problem with picking up chicks, but the last few girls I have dated have had some serious emotional baggage in tow... and I would like to avoid that from now on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say a library is a good idea: you'll find ambitious, intelligent girls there. I'd be thrilled if a nice guy came to talk to me at a library - it immediately indicates that he appreciates my mind - as long as you don't harass her when she's trying to study
    I bet you'd also find nice, artsy girls at museums - or culturally interested ones, if you pick a history museum or similar - really any type of museum will do, just make sure you are also interested in that topic, so that your pick-up line isn't "I thought I might find a hot, smart girl here."
    Girls who take the same classes as you might not be a bad idea either, since you obviously share interests, but I'm sure you've already tried that.
    Maybe try some upscale cafes? Maybe cute business chicks hang out there.

Almost everybody has emotional baggage, and sometimes this can actually make them stronger, and give them a wider view on life, in my opinion. What you're looking for is a girl who knows how to deal with the baggage, not one who doesn't have any. It's nobody's fault if they have emotional baggage - the girl of your dreams could have a horrible family history. You wouldn't pass her up because of it, would you?

What Girls Said 3

• The way I see it, you're going to encounter people with emotional baggage everywhere. It is impossible to tell whether someone is carrying it unless they're being overt about it. I personally agree with Punkbuster107. Church is very specific in that each one carries their own values, moral codes, etc; you're more likely to meet someone who shares similar ideals with you in an environment that intentionally gathers people with those specific beliefs. Another example is the library. If you are a lover of books, it would be the ideal place to find someone who also shares the same interest. The same principle applies to locations. I would just identify some of the characteristics that make you you, and pair them with different places that you think people with those same characteristics or with ones that you would like to see in a lover would most likely frequent. :-)

• I feel the same way and if u do online dating it's almost the samething. My suggestion to u is to let it happen. Ull end up finding someone while ur at work or school or even the places that u hang out. Ur time will come, just don't think about it. I asked the same question and that's what I got from all the answers that were said to me.

Goodluck! 😊

• Ha ha, that was the feeling I was sort of getting. I am not really worrying about it to much to be honest, I'm just casually dating right now and was just curious really.

• Lol ok well like I said I know the feeling! But anyways I wish u luck! (:

• My personal favorite place is a group or club. There you will find people who have common interests, they may not all be single, but hey, nothing is easy. Chat them up. Worse case scenario you will have cool friends.

What Guys Said 6

• There are women everywhere. Elevators, parks, libraries, grocery stores, malls, book stores... If you see a girl who you are interested in, ask her out. Doesn't matter if you know her--that's what dates are for, find out about her there. Otherwise, target areas that will have people of the disposition you want--if you want to find someone who believes in God, go to church, if you want someone passionate about politics, go to a rally, etc.

Your objective, as a guy, is to get as many dates with as many different women as possible--someone among those numbers will have what you are looking for. Since you are asking the question that you are, I have to assume that you just aren't asking out enough women.

• I sometimes get that feeling. I was dating this girl casually a couple weeks ago, but I broke things off with her because I felt things were getting a bit serious and I didn't see that happening with her. I should try asking out more woman, and I think I will give that a go... there is this one cute girl in one of my classes, might ask her out this weekend.

• Rack up as many dates as you can (which means you are going to get a lot of rejections from women); you'll find the right type of girl faster.

Think of it like this: if the type of person you want can only be found once every hundred girls you ask--well, then ask 100 girls as quickly as you can to find that 1/100 girl. And if things don't work out with her, rinse and repeat. The faster you rack up rejections/date, the sooner you get what you're looking for.

Good luck!

• You can't expect everything to be happened on your side.
    Just hit the numbers- keep doing it, and the high quality people would appear.
    In the process, your behaviors would change according to what you have failed in the process
    and your self-esteem improves as the result.

• Go to church.

• Try a nursing home. Plenty of woman there meet that criteria.

• barsssssssssssssssssss

• At the mall in the park at the beach library if you like books at the gym

• Yea, that is definitely true. However, still meet plenty of people from those locations that have quite a bit of emotional baggage to deal with. I just want someone that is at the same emotional level as I am, or in other words someone that knows what they want in life and won't let their past interfere with the present.

• might be difficult man