What is it with many people talking bad about non black women dating or that are in relationships with black guys?

Many people say things like,''I don't care if a black guy is with a white woman,''many of those white women are fat anyways.''Also, other people say ''non black women that date or that are in relationships with black men have low self esteem, are overweight, are below average looking, are druggies or alcoholics, they are sluts that are with these guys just because they have big penises or they are with a black guy because he has a lot of money.'' Once again I am not saying this stuff, I am saying examples of what other people say, Why can't people accept non black women with black men?

Most Helpful Guy

• The deal is that any thoughts of "being better than" come from an ego side of fear. In college I asked a few attractive White women why they date only Black men and it was mostly the same, the men were more confident, like to dress nice and take a woman out to a nice resterant and generally treated them better. They describe the average White guy as being too familiar with them too fast, drinking beer, playing games and putting them as a second thought. The Black men I know who are married or in relationships with women from different races are into some real beauties and you may be right, it may be the money.

I have seen poor White women with poor Black men and think that it must be for the same reasons, with sex being the main reason. Some women love the Mandengo forbidden fruit.

My thoughts are, who cares, as long as they are not causing me any harm. People spend too much time thinking about and being afraid of things that just waste brain space and brain time. Some people are spending their waking time thinking about things important. A man who focuses on keeping score of all the mix couples they see, is actually sending the mind on a 4 minute journey which leads no where. The thought is aimless and is a sure fire way to assume the one who is thinking these thoughts can best be defined as poor.

• I am not saying I think it is for the money, I was doing examples of what other people say

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately some people just have negative views and opinions. There will always be some people who will have something negative to say no matter what u do or say, u just have to ignore them. Some people in our world still dont like the idea of interracial dating but just cuz they feel that way, doesn't mean they should judge others & make negative & mean comments to those in interracial relationships or to those who aren't in a interracial relationship. Its none of their business and they need to stick to the saying "if u dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all".

• Where I'm from everyone dates everyone and no one gives a crap.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah they'll say that but let a black girl say she only wants white guys or let a Asian guy say he only wants white girls and it's "oh it's okay it's just your preference". -___-

• Often times people say that black women get jealous of black men dating other races and black men get jealous of black women dating other races, but I think the same can be said for white men and women too.

• You are right