Why does he keep asking about a relationship?

Me and my friends with benefits have been seeing each other for 5 months now and things are pretty good between us. Lately he's been asking what I feel about us being in a relationship. He's asked a few times and each time I say I want to be but then he won't say what he wants or how he feels. There has also been a few times when he says maybe we'll be serious or be official but he won't say for sure. I'm not sure why he keeps bringing it up if he won't really do anything about it or is he waiting for me to say something? But I've already told him yes more than once so I'm not sure what to do. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• tricky. is he testing the waters to see if you're getting to emotionally attached; or is he asking in a roundabout way if you're still single (i. e. he's not getting seconds); is he too shy to say he also wants one; can you risk the benefits by saying no more until it's clear one way or the other. The longer this goes on, what are the odds in your mind of it developing or actually only preventing you from finding someone special?

What Girls Said 1

• Keep this status and don't stop to looking for someone who into you.