I don't know what I should do?

I'm 25 and my bf is 26. We have been dating for about 6 months but I am head over heels in love with him. I have had two long term relationships before him and have never loved anyone how I do him.

I feel like I can't be without him and I would truly do anything for him. The thing is, he doesn't love me, he said since his ex he finds it hard to fall in love. It seems nothing I do is ever the right thing and I'm always confused lately.

I always communicate my feelings but just end up even more confused. I'm madly in love but feeling hurt lately by the lack of commitment. What should I do?

I think it's great that you love him so deeply but loving someone so much when they don't return your affections is pretty risky. Perhaps taking some time away from him would be healthy for you and your heart. When a guy had been hurt, he will be apprehensive about the next girl they date. He might still feel some love toward his ex and still be dealing with the hurt- especially if she left him. Speak to him about his relationship and see how he feels about her now.
That's the best advice iv gotten

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually that's good advice. If you love him and want him you may need to help him, even though he may not realize it.

I was that guy for years. Lost my one love and found it difficult to get beyond it. I even got married, but wasn't feeling the same love. It took years before I got beyond it. Looking back I wish I had had a heart to heart talk with my then girlfriend, now wife. It would have brought us closer sooner and made for a better marriage.

Help him get over his ex, by talking WITH him, not to him. You essentially will be his therapist. Just don't tell him that. Be his friend, his confidant. It will very likely bring you two much closer together. Give him what is ex couldn't and didn't. Be his friend, first.

• BTW, some people have outer shells or put up walls to protect themselves after being hurt. If he's like that you'll need to chip through little by little. Try to be patient with it.

• Thanks for the MHO.

• You're welcome 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0