Would guys date a girl with allergies towards dust and heavy cleanings?

This has always been my allergy ever since I was a little kid to the point, I have to wait around 30 mins or so every time there is a heavy cleaning.

So if you knew very well she's going to get sick or start coughing like crazy if she cleans the whole house or even takes off the dust or cleans the bathroom using detergents do you still date her?

No joke, this has always been my condition. One time, my mother was cleaning my room full of dust and vacuuming it and got sick the following day or so.

• No that would suck
  • Yes, I would still date her

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I used to have allergies myself. Such as, when a classmate who had been smoking sat down next to me, I'd start getting a horrible headache and runny nose.

But allergies can be lessened, dramatically. Try taking chlorophyll tablets--they have enzymes that stimulate your liver to detox (your liver is the blood filter, and like a filter, can be overwhelmed with toxins it's filtered out in the past but not disposed of.) as well as remove any heavy metals from your system, such as lead or mercury particles you could have breathed in (the chlorophyll attaches to the metal and your body can remove it.) Also, order grapefruit seed extract, and take doses. It very slightly changes the ph of your blood, which kills any yeast/mold you could have in your system. (that can cause/worsen allergies.)

I did that, and now instead of getting a migraine/runny nose from being near a smoker, I just wrinkle my nose and gag at the smell.

What Guys Said 3

• yes that's what I pay the help for you wouldn't have to do a thing

• That's not going to affect a relationship and it's not going to keep you out of the dating pool.

• I'm allergic to dust mites and also get asthma from cleaning so I can relate to an extent, but I've not had a problem as severe as yours. I don't see why that would stop a guy dating you.

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same problem but I controlled my allergy in time. It becomes easier to expose yourself to dust if you take little steps.

• I'm not sure what cleaning has anything to do with dating someone lol. I'm sure guys will date you.