Why are so many black guys such hypocrites?

I see so many black dude sleep around with, date, and even marry lots of white women, latin girls, a few Asians and anything else.

then those same guys bash on and harass black women who date white men especially and even pick fights with the men. anyone not black they can't handle it, even when theyy don't ever date black women themselves. why?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• they wanna keep it in the family, even if its selfish. I don't know lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• most black guys aren't like this. just the uncle toms. i dont associate with them so i couldnt tell you how those boys think

0|1
    0|0
    • trust me. I'm not saying all but most black men get upset when they see a black women with a white man. sometimes their ok with latin guys, i havn't seend and black women with asain, so i can't talk on that, but so many will say that's wrong and nasty. all kinds of bullshit. just go over to and mixed couple on YouTube with the woman being black and you'll see what I mean. and sometimes it's tge same in person, their wosre than racist white guys with it.

• Fuckboy ass niggas!

• Latin is not a race. There are A LOT of black latin women

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all black men are hypocrites but some do do that and it's messed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why I hate that double standard tho either way im dating who I want regardless I prefer middle eastern men tbh :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well this black guy must be different, because I've yet to find a Asian girl that's interested in me for one thing. 2ndly I love black girls. I've never picked a fight with anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a black guy, I don't get it either. *shrugs *

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my snow bunnies. I dont hate on black girls who date white men

0|0
    0|0
  • people are idiots LMFAO

0|0
    0|0
  • What's mine is mine and what's yours is for everyone.

0|0
    1|0