Men, if a woman is having sex with you, I'm sure you know she likes you, right?

So I'm dating this guy and have had sex with him twice. He's below average in terms of, um, size. It's small. But I don't care because I like his looks (nice face and good built) and his personality - outgoing, confident, and acts like a gentleman. Only known him for a month, but he seems pretty decent. I want to keep going out with him, sleeping with him, and getting to know him better. Thing is, the 2 times we've had sex, he acted pretty awkward afterwards. I don't know if it's caused by insecurity about his size or something else. I can't really ask.

My point is, guys, if a woman is spending time with you and sleeping with you, you KNOW she's interested, right? Even if you have insecurities about your size? I mean, I definitely will not keep having sex with him if I'm not sexually turned on by him. He should know this, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he knows you're interested. There's no confusion about that.

I don't know if this guy's really that insecure about his size. If he's got a confident personality, very friendly with people, and you never get a feeling of insecurity from him other than sex, then I don't know if he really cares that much. I mean, is it just a little below average, or Really small? If it's around average, I doubt he's really affected by it.

He knows you're sexually attracted to him if you two are having sex. Any real guy/mature guy knows that women don't just sleep around with any random guys. They have to have some level of personal relationship with them and a physical attraction as well. I'm sure he knows this.

What Guys Said 7

• If a girl is having sex with us, we assume she wants to have sex with us. That's all. We usually avoid any assumptions about a relationship.

• A man should know that most of the time, when a woman has sex with a man, it's because she wants to. I know there are women with hidden agenda, but that's the exception rather than the rule. Sleeping with a guy we don't like would disgust most women!

• Nope. there are some girls that will have sex with a man just to used him for something later on. dont say that i'm wrong cause i been there myself a long with many other friends and male family members of mines that been there before too

• In that case, what can a girl do to show you that she is truly attracted to you and doesn't have sime hidden agenda?

• i guess care about him, trying to support him emotionally in life and the list goes on of course

• Some women have sex just to have sex. Liking the other person isn't necessary.

• Yes, but she has to be sexually attracted.

• How small is he, exactly?

I'm small myself, and it prevented me from seeking out relationships for most of my life.

• So that means hookers like their customers and will start giving it to them for free?

• Bro, that's different. That's a business transaction. This is dating.

• Well the way you worded it made it seem like you were implying women in general. But yes most of the time it could mean that a woman likes you if she's having sex, but not all the time.

• You haven't spent much time here at GAG, have you...

• sometimes she's a gold digger and we don't know

• Guess that makes sense... women guard against being used for sex, and men for their money or other material things they can offer.

What Girls Said 1

• I would personally avoid guys who are constantly on guard because 'insecure', that usually means lots of work to 'convince' them you're there for the right reasons. it usually ends up with you doing ALL the work. I find it insulting when someone thinks I might be with them for some 'hidden agenda', exactly like a guy would be irritated by a girl constantly accusing of being there 'just for the sex', when you haven't even given the benefit of the doubt first and let things flow naturally for a bit.