Was it wrong of me to turn this guy down?

There is this guy that really likes me in my school. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I said, "I just want to be friends because I am going on dates with other guys and I hope you understand". The he responded, "I think that's messed up that you can go talk to every guy out there". He made me look bad. Do you think this is wrong of me to do? What do you think of this?

Do you think this is messed up of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. he's just mad, it takes a lot of courage to ask someone out and he is probably really upset.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not wrong, you are doing what's right for you. You were 100% honest with your intentions and that's commendable. He's just upset because you denied him and kept it real. Date as many guys as you want until you find one that makes you want to settle down.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol. You weren't wrong. Let's be real when guys say this it's them being assholes. When girls say this it's them just being honest and up front.

• Sounds like he had it coming. Trying to get a girl by making her feel bad. It's stupid.

What Girls Said 2

• no you aren't wrong he was just being a typical idiot who insults someone to hide his own embarrassment. if you dont want to date him you aren't to blame for that you have the right to have a preference and dating multiple guys doesn't make you wrong as long as they all know and you aren't exclusive yet.

• There's nothing wrong with dating, do as you please :) Who cares about what other people think?