Is this considered as a turn off?

So im 22, when i was 17 i began writing diaries, today i have total of 10 diaries and im working on my 11th.
I love writing and i really want to write a book one day.

But i mostyl keep the "i write diaries" a secret because i feel like its embaressing to say it?

Like if i tell a guy im on a date with that i write diaries he will probably think of me as a child who writes about her crushes?
is it a turn off? :p

Most Helpful Guy

• no i like girls like that. I write all my raps in my diary i dont write feelings or shit in it tho. It isn't childish. Who cares when questions come like this consider on thinkin this - fuck the world, just dont give a shit. That's my thinking.
    Write whatever you want because thats just you. If someone rejects well fuck that move on.

What Guys Said 3

• well thats funny cause i kinda do the same. i love to write, but the journals i have are more like logs of my depression. i write to vent so i have my life written out as a huge rant haha. would you find that a turn off? i think you know my answer :)

• Tough question because like girls a lot guys are different. Some may like it and some may think you're a loser.

If it was me I wouldn't care much but I wouldn't get turned off or on about it.

• Some guys might think its a little weird, but I think its sweet.

What Girls Said 1

• Well. You might not care but as a bisexual female I am attracted to women who are intelligent enough to write down things. Writing things down shows that you do care.