Does this sound like a successful fourth date, and am I drastically over thinking it?

I had a fourth date with a very wonderful girl this week. I invited her over, cooked her dinner, and we snuggled under a blanket for a while after, there was some making out involved. Conversation was random but still good. I am freaking myself out thinking that suddenly she is going to disappear or loose all interest. It has been a long time since I have been this close to somebody. Does that kind of date point to her having an interest in me? Am I just letting my own insecurities get the best of me?

Thanks I thought it was a great date, I asked her out again and never heard a word. Kinda sucks, oh well.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, that sounds great. It sounds like the kind of date I would have with my guy, only he does NOT cook ;-)

• Well ask her out again and see what she says.

What Guys Said 0