Text first or wait for him to text me? Help!

I've been seeing a really great guy for a little over a month, we became friends a few months back and have talked everyday for the last two months. We work different schedules and don't have a lot of time together but manage to at least go out once or twice a week. Our last outing was 4 days ago, it was great very normal and sweet, we texted all night that night. I msgd him the next day and got no reply, which is unusual. I did talk to him briefly the day after but haven't heard from him for the last two days. I'm not sure what to do, since he never replied the other day I feel like if I keep texting him I'm bothering him so what should I do? Wait for him to text me? Wait a few more days and text him? I'm not upset that I haven't heard from him we both have had a really busy week and even discussed that when we had dinner last but I'm really unsure about what's going on. Guys what's your take? I don't want to seem clingy or needy but i don't want him to think I don't want to talk to him either

Most Helpful Guy

• As everyone else says don't text now. Wait and also let him put himself out there more for a while.

What Guys Said 1

• Be patient. Wait for him to text you. If you text him and he doesn't reply at all that says something. Most people are always on their phone and a simple text takes a couple minutes of his time.

What Girls Said 1

• Be patient. Wait for him to reply. Don't be super obsessive girl, maybe something happened and he can't message you, be the cool girl who gives him space and is totally fine without talking for a few days. Maybe he's seeing how you react.