What are some good ideas to go on a first date at 15?

Me and this guy have talked about going out somewhere together but we never actually plan shit and on Monday at school on going to ask him if he's free on the weekend and if he wants to "hang" but where should I ask to go?
please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Feed the ducks, go bowling, a them park.

• I live in Canada and it's fall so it's cold and would rather not be outside

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like going to the movies on a first date because you don't really get the chance to get to know each other. It also depends on what you both enjoy doing.

Here are few things I enjoy for a first date. Going out for breakfast, ice cream, theme parks, the zoo, watching a movie at my place or hers, going to the beach or going to the mall and window shopping as long as you don't drag him into girly stores!

• Go bowling!! It's fun

• Not the movies because your not going to talk during the movie. Go to some where like the park. I don't know I never been on a date but can you give me advice on my question.

• Go ice skating or to the movies!

What Girls Said 1

• Since you're the one picking what to do, pick something you like to do followed by somewhere to eat.