Trouble with online dating?

Im having trouble with online dating.. Can you give me tips on what to put in my profile, an outline i can use, and what to say in the first message? Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• Your profile should be light hearted, not all doom and gloom serious. First message? I will give you my standard but don't tell anyone... shhh. "hi! I just wanted to tell you that you have the most incredible eyes. Drop me a line if you want to chat, I would love to hear from you.". See? A compliment mixed with a low pressure invite. Works EVERY time :)

• Just be yourself on your profile. Put your personality into your writing and when starting a conversation say something about her favorite hobbies and go from there. That's how I met my bf and the guys that said something about my looks right away I didn't even give the time of day usually.

• Man those first messages can leave such an impact @bHappY512, can't they? This one told me "I would spend every day making sure your world was a better place to live." He was way too far for me but I will take that one to my grave :). Lol!

What Guys Said 0