Can I ever get girls to stop looking at me like I'm scum so I can show I'd be a great person, friend, boyfriend. Kill me if not?

I'm a fat guy. I'm trying to not kill myself. I want to be attractive to girls with confidence. I tend to like athletic or smaller girls. I don't like being a hypocrite. And tattoos attract me but I'm too hairy for them.

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason why those girls don't look at you or give you the effect you want is cause you don't fit into their lifestyle, Lots of fit girls work out and have dedication towards looking good. For me it's the same. I work out and eat healthy where I can so when I see a guy who is overweight I automatically feel turned off as I know we don't value health the same way. It's as simple as that.

What Girls Said 2

• Get in shape and you may be more likely to attract athletic/smaller girls. I'm not saying that your weight is going to totally deter every thin or athletic girl from you, heck, I'm in shape and chubby guys are a-okay in my book, but being in shape is universally attractive, plus it personally benefits you.

Side note, don't base your life around getting a girl, dude. There's wayyyyyyyy more to life than that.

• I'm pretty athletic myself. I prefer athletic guys because they fit my lifestyle more and I usually have more common interests with them. Don't base your life on girls either because there's more to life than that. Try focusing on yourself and being confident. Girls will eventually notice.

What Guys Said 3

• Want athletic, small girls? Lose weight.

• hey, no ones perfect, some are too fat, too skinny, or somewhere in between that may be considered "undesirable" but god dammit, no matter how far out on the extremes of the scale you are, you can find love. even if it takes more time. Sometimes it comes down to location and what is viewed as a "norm" for kind of people there. either way, all kind of people can find love despite their body/looks. you'll meet hundreds or thousands of people in your life, you'll find one eventually

• You got to realize that there are two sides; and there are very few on the other side fitting your demands