Who should kiss who first?

do you think the guy should kiss the girl first or should the girl kiss the guy first.? Which one do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you guys have a good time with each other I don't really think it matters to be honest because that means he actually wants to. As long as he's definitely into you. If he's not making the move to kiss why don't you

What Guys Said 4

• i read something somewhere about the kiss test , where a guy should try and touch the girl first to see if she is ready to be kissed . and that based on her reaction he knows if she's ready to be kissed or not

• It doesn't really matter to me, long as my lips are on hers.

• Most likely the girl will first but it depends on the type of person they each are.

• Usually the girl first. Guys are generally more open to receiving an unwanted kiss and deal with the situation better than most girls.

My preference is the girl or at the same time.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter thaaat much, but I guess probably the girl, because it's more likely that a girl won't want to kiss a guy than a guy won't want to kiss a girl.