Do girls have as much trouble getting a bf as guys do? (someone to fuck doesn't count as bf)?

do girls have as much trouble getting a bf as guys do? (someone to fuck doesn't count as bf)

• yes it is the same for guys and girls
  • girls can get a bf easier than a guy get a gf
  • boys can get a gf easier than a girl can get a bf

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can get a BF way easier than buys, though the quality may not be there.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh yeah... I've been single for 2 years now and only recently met a guy who wants me to be his girlfriend and is interested for real. It seems to just take a long time, plenty of patience and lots of heartbreaks to find the right person. Be happy single first and then you'll meet the right person eventually.

• Yes. It's hard to find a guy that doesn't want sex. Can I go out to random strangers and ask for sex? Yes. Will they go for it? Perhaps. Will they stay though? Probably not.
    People seem to be obsessed with quantity. Lets say I can get a bunch of guys to date me. I don't just want any guy. I'd rather just find one good guy than 20 mediocre guys. I have high standards, and I am picky, so this is why I'm single haha. But I refuse to settle. I'm not saying I'm hot shit, but I still refuse to settle. Some guys say "men don't care, we'll date anyone." Well, I don't know why if those guys settle that I should?
    Quality over quantity. Getting a good bf is hard like getting a good gf is hard too I imagine.

• I don't know, with low self-esteem among girls these days, it's no problem to charm them off their feet. However, seems as if we don't have much of a chance if we're not "hot."

But I guess it's all relative.

• I'd say its about the same

What Guys Said 5

• I think women can find a fuckbuddy easier. I think men can find a girlfriend easier. More women want to date and more men just want to fuck. Especially in high school and college. Well in college, most everyone just wants to fuck.

• no. not really. thats just what guys say to make themselves feel better having such difficulty getting sex.

• Yes, but only because a lot of girls only attract guys for sex and nothing else.

• girl have easier time

• No. However those that have trouble have the same patterns of word, but statistically, no.

• Probably less trouble getting a bf, but getting what they want (a real relationship that fulfills them) probably the same. They have more options but less quality in general in those options.