GIRLS OPINION ; If a girl generally Flirts with a Lot of guys, how would she react around the guy she REALLY FANCIES?

As the question states above, HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

THANKS.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she you would notice that she stopped flirting with all those other guys and is giving her undivided attention to the guy she really likes. She's not shy around the ones she flirted with so when she's around that special someone her body language will be different and she probably will be shy.

• Typo.. Well you would*

• She'll try to flirt a lot with the guy she really likes but there will be times when she is shy

• THANKS = D

What if a girl is KEEPS ON flirting with a group of guys, but AT THE SAME TIME , she is QUIET/ less flirty with a particular guy in the group?

What Girls Said 6

• As an overly affectionate extrovert who mistakenly does this all the time, I will tell you that even though I slip, if I see a guy I have feelings for I will try hard to not make him feel as if I have feelings for someone else. I'm also nervous and shyer around him. I do try and make conversation with him and flirt with him but the vibe is completely different.

• THANKS = D

• oh ok... Silly me = P Thanks.. hahaa :-)

• no problem (:

• As a girl, I would probably flirt less to the guy I like, from fear that he might find out that I like him. However, I'm not this girl. She might try to give you hints that she likes you, but only if she's the out going type. I know for a fact that she will treat you differently than others, maybe not much, but still. Good luck.

• THANKS = D

• Then she probably likes that particular guy

• She would get pissed off.. because thats the guy she likes

• Sorry... So do u mean she acts MEAN towards the guy she REALLY LIKES?

• oh yeah of course.. then she tries to play hard to get. But yeah she acts mean and then would try to impress him by being all social and fun and stuff.. I've witnessed it.

• Hahaha... That's Interesting stuff... Pretty mad stufff... Thanks anyway = P

• I've been told that I have a flirty personality, but when I really like a guy, it's very obvious, not in a desperate way, but I hang out with him, talk to him, make time for him. etc.

• THANKS = D

• the that's either the guy she likes or the guy she doesn't care for...

• You can tell by her face that if she really likes you, her pupils will get larger when she's talking to you. And she might tease you a bit and her expression would feel comfortable around you.

• THANKS = D

• Well she won't flirt when she's around you and you constantly catch her eye or she'll be shy

• Thanks :-) Do you mean, when she is around me , she WON'T flirt with ANY OF THE GUYS?

What Guys Said 2

• i believe that shell stick more often to him than the other guys she's flirting

• she'll either go cray over you, not flirt around you, or mess with you

• THANKS = D