If you're inexperienced? (for the ladies)

If your inexperienced would you prefer the guy to tell you that they are inexperienced with dating and that he knows how he feels and that he would like to see the relationship go further than friendship in time? This is my problem I have never really dated someone and I want to make sure I don't get pushed into the friend zone to far that I can not come out. I mean sure the best relationships start out as friends but should I inform her what I stated above?

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't make out that its a problem for him then it's not a problem for me. lack of confidence is a real attraction killer. just play it out, "i'm not really into the dating scene, I'm focusing on other things" I know so many guys who really are not interested in dating because they're into their sports or money making or studies or just having a good time, and this makes the girls want them even more! play it to your advantage!

What Girls Said 3

• i think you should be honest about this.i haven't been in a relationship ,and if a guy I ike,tells me he is also inexperienced,it will make every sensation and feeling new to both of us,and would make it much more special

so yeah,just be honest with her

• Honesty. Be honest...don't go solely on preference, it varies and if 20 people answered this question you would be more confused if your considering preference. Be honest. Its the best, you can memory and you will feel better. Truly, I would best like him to say what it is and we discuss it, being inexperienced is a good thing for me. It says you didn't sleep around and you care about your body, you take things seriously. A women will appreciate that. So, yeah, mainly...BE HONEST>

• I wish all girls were like you, most of them want disgusting guys that are loaded with infections, they think having sex with a guy that had been with many girls before is a turn on

• Well yeah, people tend to like whatever is in fashion and forget about health and themselves..things will pass and people will grow. You will find someone to satisfy you completely but you have to be have patience and a good attitude. That's what I'm telling myself also.

• Well when the sex conversation comes up which with me it does because I want to knows the guys past but I would want them to tell me if they where inexperienced.

What Guys Said 0