Think a girl likes me in work, but she has a bf?

I think a girl might like me in work and I like her but she has a bf, what should I do if anything? Just leave it? She does talk about her bf.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's disrespectful to go after someone who has a boyfriend or girlfriend. Also, flirting with her would just show her that you don't respect when others are in a relationship and if you were to date her ever, she might be nervous that you would be unfaithful. She may think that in your opinion, two people being in a relationship is not a big deal since you flirted with her while you knew she had a boyfriend. If she likes you, she will break up with her boyfriend and come to you. Just wait and see what happens but in the meantime, leave it alone and just try to be friends with her. Show her you're a great friend so if her relationship ends with her boyfriend at some point, she'll consider you as a boyfriend.

• I get your point totally, she flirts with me also, In fact she initiates it often.

• Yeah I know exactly where your coming from, tbh she really confuses me

• :/ that sucks

What Girls Said 2

• dude she is taken.. move on please!

• yes, leave it. She has a boyfriend, respect that.

What Guys Said 3

• Even if she literary likes you, don't do it for two reason:
    1-she might get you in trouble with her bf. Which is really ain't worth it.
    2-Forming any relationship (except friendship) with any coworker doesn't end well, it may cost your job.

• Leave it man messing with a girl who has boyfriend is not a good idea just keep her as a friend and who knows maybe her and her boyfriend could split but I wouldn't count on it.

• You should just leave it.