We Had Sex Then He Invited Me To Stay The Night (With No Sex) ?

i've been seeing this guy and last night, we had sex. we went out afterwards and i was going to just go home, but he invited me to go back to his place. that in of itself is not surprising, i thought he wanted to have sex again.

but we didn't have sex, we simply cuddled up, watched a movie, then fell asleep in the same bed. he even gave me the better pillow to use, and shared the same blanket.

i know guys don't think half as much as girls, but i see sharing a bed with someone (and sleeping beside them) as intimate, not in the sex kind of way but in the kind of way that i would have to be really really comfortable with you and trust you to do that. so what he did threw me off. this morning we didn't have sex either, just cuddled and talked til he had to leave for work.

does this mean he actually has feelings for me? i mean, feelings more than the sex part.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, he sounds perfect. It's getting harder to find guys that appreciate the little things like that, so count yourself lucky! I think he has feelings for you other than "the sex part"; if he only wanted sex, why didn't he try again? Give this man a chance!

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like that, yeah. But don't start dreaming yet. Hold back a little, and really think through it. Make sure you're sure about it before you go after him.
    Being a little cautious never hurt

• Not necessarily he has feelings for you. He could just enjoy your company. My advise is that dont assume he has feelings unless he actually has a serious talk with you.

• He like me, once I have sex. I like spending time with a girl and take a break from sex. Guys need to recharge their batteries. Sex take a lot energy out of a guy. I would just go with the flow. Don't over analysis things

What Girls Said 1

• Yesssssssssssss lol