Girls, is it OK to have multiple dates? Dating more than one girl?

I am just having fun but not kissing or being intimate. I just want to get to know these woman and see which I really click with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's totally to go on a date with one girl one night and another the next night. Especially if these are a bunch of first dates where you're just trying to meet different people.

It's not okay if any of the girls you are seeing thinks that you are exclusive. You don't need to tell them "You're not the only person I'm seeing, I go on tons of dates" (cause that's kind of rude, lol). But if you go on a few dates with one girl, just be careful that she doesn't call you her boyfriend or anything like that. (I went on 3 dates with this guy, and he would text me a lot. I wasn't seeing anyone else but I wasn't interested in a relationship. Although after 3 dates this guy thought we were in a relationship and got mad that I "wasnt making time for him". So just make sure that you and these girls are on the same page if it gets to that point lol).

What Girls Said 6

• that is completely fine, as long as you're not leading them on to think there might be more. Hanging out and getting to know several women at the same time is a part of dating... keep it classy =)

• It's fine as long as sex is not involved while you are dating multiple girls. When sex comes into the picture, break it off with the other girls asap.

• Yeah, totally, I really like having fun. I feel putting too much into a girl get me. Funny some girls , I have dated get kissing but no sex. Is that OK?

• I think it's fine. You're simply seeing which one you are more compatible with.

• Yeah, why not?

• to be honest it doesn't sound fair to the girls your dating

• sounds like you're not boyfriend material

What Guys Said 1

• Yes its ok as long as you are open with it and give her the option to do the same