Why do white women judge people based on racial stereotypes?

So apparently I can't date white women because my race (East Indian) is negatively stereotyped and because they refuse to believe that these stereotypes are wrong they decide to hate on an entire group of men. You can hate but there is no need to discriminate. So I guess according to white women I commit gang rapes and act like a nerd and stalk women because Indians are somehow specifically creepy. lol you white women are idiots. Maybe American white women. I am not even from India I just happened to have Indian parents. And all the crimes committed by black men and white men seem to be ignored by white women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do men generalize white women?

Not every girl will judge people based on racial stereotypes, and if she does and happens to be white her race wouldn't be the only factor in why she's like that. Everyone judges everybody. I live in an area where there's a large south Asian population, and I cant' tell you the number of times I've been talked down to or treated rudely by them, but also some South Asian classmates.

It's just because of cultural differences which I respect, and try not to let bother me. Everyone is most comfortable what they're familiar with so it's sort of sad yet understandable that for some, racial differences are too much. I'm fine with it all, my ex-boyfriend was South-Asian and my current one is oriental Asian so it's just a matter of staying away from those who use race as a bias and finding the ones who don't.

Don't let finding one lemon in the bunch get you too upset. :)

What Girls Said 8

• Who's the one racially stereotyping now?

• ... I haven't even heard these stereotypes and I'm a white woman.

You, personally, sound like a racist though. Don't worry bro, I won't judge the other East Indian guys on your behalf.

"you white women are idiots."

"And all the crimes committed by black men and white men seem to be ignored by white women."

• Because of that rape case in India now everyone is like omg they must be all rapists.

• Everyone eh?

• "Everyone" isn't thinking that all Indian men must be rapists. Wtf. I'm a white women and I definitely don't think that. I didn't even hear about a rape case in India. No one's talking about Indian men being rapists except you.

• That's not a white woman thing that's a racist white woman thing. I'm white and I had the biggest crush on this Indian boy a few years ago he was gorgeous, he never really noticed me though. You sound like you are just bitter at being rejected a few times and instead of moving on like an actual grown up you decided to come on here and bitch and whine about it.

• You are judging white women now just like they did to you, you do know that right?
    Expand your net if you don't like the catch.

• Why are YOU assuming this about white girls? isn't that based on a stereotype?

.
    .
    .
    .
    Exactly.

• You're being a hypocrite, maybe they don't have a problem with Indians, they just have a problem with you... read your question from a white woman's perspective... there's your answer.

• everyone has his type it's human nature.

• Mate you are gunna meet weirdos all your life, just because you have met a few crazy light skinned ladies does not mean all of them are the same, if your preference is white ladies then you go right ahead and get you a light skinned lady. Fuck it, people chat shit all the time you just do you and be happy

What Guys Said 9

• White women are not your problem. FEMINISM is the problem, they are the ones perpetuating these false and harmful stereotypes in order to further their ideology.

Don't let your self become a racist because shitty people like Feminists paint you with a threat narrative. Aim your disdain where it is deserved.

• Indian is actually white so it's not really racist first of all for a white woman to not want a Indian. It's discrimination of your ethnic group. They are against dating a certain ethnic group. NOT RACIST.

Nobody ignores the crimes committed by whites and blacks. The police are probably much quicker to shooting a black or white man than a Indian.

• Why do you want white women? What is wrong with women of your race? It is normal human behaviour (hard-wired instinct) to want to mate with your own kind and have chiildren of your own kind.

• Hot brown guys have zero issues.

• Women and men of all races judge people based on stereotypes.

• You're judging white women by a racial stereotype with this question, aren't you?

• " lol you white women are idiots"
    You hate when people stereotype? With that attitude you will have a river of white pussy... not

• You're wrong, man.

I'm Asian and women of all ethnicities give me attention because I conduct myself a certain way.

A white chick even fantasized about me naked because of a Bear Naked cereal box.

Another one blew me the other night and wants to see me again tomorrow.

• I didn't mean this post to sound arrogant but only meant to shut down the idea that it's the "white girl's" fault.

• Why do minorities fetishize white women and then get pissed when that unhealthy feeling isn't returned?