Is it?

Is it bad to be dating someone 4 years older then you? When your young?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on how young but if your over 18-19 age it doesn't really matter if the guy is a bit older than you , actaully its normal for girls to date guys who are a bit older than them anyways .

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• If you are under the age of consent and he is over and you both pursue a sexual relationship then yes. If you are both older then no, that's a good range.

• how young are we talking?

usually I prefer to stay in the 3-5 year range. I am 23 so 18-28 is a good range though I prefer to usually date my age or a little bit younger.

• It greatly depends upon the law and age of consent in your state.

What Girls Said 5

• Not a big deal at all if you're 18 and out of high school. Usually once you get to college the age differences aren't a big deal. 4 years is preferable for me actually.

• As long as you're 18, I see no problem .. 18 and 22 is not a huge deal .. maybe if it was 18 and 40 I'd say ew

• it depends on how old you are, and if you really like the guy and you can see yourself with him in the future. my boyfriends about 3 years older than me and everything is fine.

• It really depends on how old the younger one is. If she's 16 and he's 20, then it's a problem. But in adulthood, 4 years is a non-issue.

• No, I think that is a pretty normal age difference.